Join Axiom and Above the Law for our webinar, Product Counsel in 2020. Our panel of product counsel leaders from WhatsApp, PayPal, and Axiom will weigh in on what it means to be product counsel in the technology industry in 2020, hottest issues in the field, and practical career advice for breaking in or continuing to develop.
Date: February 26th, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
We will tackle questions such as:
- What does it mean to be a product counsel in the technology industry?
- What are the major issues you face in your job, and dos and don’ts of navigating these issues?
- How does product counsel think?
- What certifications and technical skills should you focus on?
- How do hiring managers think about the necessary skills for product counsel?
– Dave Feldman, Director, Product Offerings at Axiom
– Tina Hwang, Legal Director & Associate General Counsel, WhatsApp
– Mark Schneider, Axiom Lawyer, Tech Industry
– Ben Adams, Vice President, Legal at PayPal
Can’t make the live event? Register anyway and webcast will be available on-demand 24 hours after the live event.
This article is sourced from : Source link