* Whose Flight Is It, Anyway?: Lawsuit aims to enforce minimum seat sizes among airlines. Looking at you Spirit and Frontier. [Reuters]
* Remember Independent state legislative theory? That’s still a thing, and it looms darker than before. Like fair elections? Pay attention. [Common Dreams]
* The DOJ subpoenaed over 30 people related to Trump’s mucking about. Somebody is gonna fold, and Twitter will be ablaze. [CNN]
* Reporting sexual assault is hard enough as is without the risk of a kit being used against you. [The Guardian]
* Sotomayor has temporarily weighted in on the nuanced question of if Yeshiva University has a religious right to discriminate against their student’s affiliations. This is a good primer. [Vox]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.
This article is sourced from : Source link