* Habeas Corpus? Discarded body determined to be a thrown-out sex toy. These things are really getting realistic. I hear… [Region News Source]
* COVID made the takings clause relevant again. What’s next, the Third? [Reason]
* During the Judge Jackson confirmation, several Republicans accused Democrats as being the party of pedophiles. Projection, maybe? [Slate]
* Remember that viral video of police officers busting a 75-year-old man’s head open last year? Turns out nothing wrong happened. [CBC.ca]
* Amazon pushes back against unionization, alleging that voters were bribed with marijuana. Is this why the plant isn’t legalized federally? [Business Insider]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.
This article is sourced from : Source link