* Michael Avenatti’s lawyer is afraid to visit him in jail over coronavirus fears. And Avenatti has a substantial need for legal counsel right now… [New York Post]
* A District Attorney is launching a price gouging investigation over price increases related to coronavirus. [NBC News]
* Since Above the Law no longer has a regular lawyerly lairs segment, I feel it is my duty to convey that the house of a founder of 1-800-LAWYERS has hit the market. [New York Post]
* The California Attorney General is dropping a lawsuit over the merger of T-Mobile and Sprint. [LA Times]
* The New York GOP has filed an attorney ethics complaint against Senator Chuck Schumer for making alleged threats against Supreme Court justices. [New York Post]
* Check out this piece on an attorney who decided to open up a doughnut shop. That’s one way to make dough… [NBC News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.
This article is sourced from : Source link