* President Trump’s impeachment lawyers are getting paid from various sources. [Washington Post]
* A lawyer linked to Jared Kushner was removed from the jury pool in Michael Avenatti’s criminal case. The other potential jurors will need to find other excuses… [New York Post]
* The lawyer representing the alleged Monsey Hanukkah attacker may be disqualified from the case. I litigated against this attorney years ago! [Journal News]
* Prosecutors say a Dallas attorney sold assault rifles to his client, a career felon. This brings being a full-service lawyer to a new level. [Dallas Morning News]
* Cellino & Barnes have announced the names of their successor law firms. No news yet on what their new jingles will be. [New York Post]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.
This article is sourced from : Source link